NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Make questions


Read the text and make questions about Bob Fellows

      Hello! My name is Rob Fellows. I come from Dundee, a town on the east coast of Scotland, but I am a student of Durham University, in the north of England. I am studying French and German and I can speak the languages quite well. I also know a little Spanish, so I can speak four languages. I’m enjoying the course a lot, but it is very hard work.
    I live in Durham Castle, because the castle is part of the university, with about thirty other students. The course start two years ago and I am in my third year. After the course I am going to work in France, but I don’t know where it.
Last year I went to China. . I saw many things there. It was vey interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment