NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN

Friday, November 4, 2011

Put the verbs into the past simple tense.
  1. Last year I (spend) __________my holiday in Ireland.
  2. It (be) ________great.
  3. I (travel) ____________around by car with two friends and we (visit) __________ lots of interesting places.
  4. In the evenings we usually (go) __________to a pub.
  5. One night we even (learn) _____________some Irish dances.
  6. We (be) _____________very lucky with the weather.
  7. It (not / rain) _____________a lot.
  8. But we (see) ___________some beautiful rainbows.
  9. Where (spend / you) ____________your last holiday
  10. Last year I (go) __________to England on holiday.
  11. It (be) ______________fantastic.
  12. I (visit) __________ lots of interesting places. I (be) ___________ with two friends of mine .
  13. In the mornings we (walk) ______________in the streets of London.
  14. In the evenings we (go) ____________ to pubs.
  15. The weather (be) ___________strangely fine.
  16. It (not / rain) _____________a lot.
  17. But we (see) __________some beautiful rainbows.
  18. Where (spend / you) _____________your last holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment