NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN

Friday, November 4, 2011

1. Put in was or were into the gaps.
1) I____________ in Canberra last spring.
2) We ___________ at school last Saturday.
3) Tina __________ at home yesterday.
4) He __________ happy.
5) Robert and Stan ____________ Garry's friends.
6) You ____________ very busy on Friday.
7) They ____________ in front of the supermarket.
8) I  ____________-in the museum.
9) She __________ in South Africa last month.
10) Jessica and Kimberly ____________ late for school.















2. Complete the sentences with the Past Tense of ‘to be’.
1)   We _____in Australia.
2)  She _____in the classroom.
3)  It ____my birthday last week.
4)  The man ____in the train.
5)  It _____an apple.
6)  You ____in a bookshop.
7)  It _____a doll.
8)  I _____a good pupil.
9)  What _____this?
10)  It _____a French lesson.
11)  London ____a beautiful city.
12)  He ____ my brother.
13)  I ____ in London today.
14)  We _____on holiday.
15)  The doctors ______here.

No comments:

Post a Comment